This post is an answer to today’s prompt of the Dailypost : The Middle Seat.
It is also a part of the Casey and Sabina’s Saga. It takes place just before « Libérée, délivrée« .
Alexander arrived at the boarding gate out of breath. He was finally going home.
On the plane, he was relieved he got himself a window seat.
“Only 3 hours to go” he thought.
– Hi, said the young woman sitting herself next to him.
He waved hello.
– Went to the duty free ? she asked, pointing at the plastic bag on Alex’s lap.
– I’m proposing tonight, I can’t come empty ended
– How exciting ! Who’s the lucky one ?
– Casey. Casey Chambers. My darling Casey.
The woman sighed loudly.
– I’m afraid you’re not.
– What ?
– Your father wants you back at the Plant.
– No way.
Former episodes of the saga :
This story is a part of my summer writing challenge : writing a 100 word story everyday, the 49th installment.
I hope you will like today’s story and please do not hesitate to leave a comment.