Welcome to the new event on my blog : Tips-O-Rama.
The idea is to help each others by sharing our tips.You don’t need to submit anything academia like, just what works for you. From time management, great book on writing, inspiration source…. anything that helps you writing might as well help someone else.
I’ll start the chain with a tip I read a long time ago on my Twitter feed that turned out to be one of the most precious tips I have ever read : Write from the truest emotion possible.
It’s a variant of write what you know.
You may never have lived the events you characters do through but you may have already experience their emotions.
Use that experience and don’t try to disguise what you felt. Stay true to your feelings.
It made my writing more powerful and helped me set it on an emotional level.
Tips-O-Rama The rules :
- Publish a tip on your blog, any form is accepted : quote, video, full written post, gif.
- Mention Tips-O-Rama in the tittle of your post.
- Insert a ping back to the Tips-O-Rama post, and a Tips-o-Rama tag in your post so that others can join the fun.
- Don’t forget to check what the other participants have posted and show like their post.
- You have until the following Thursday night to submit your tip.
- I’ll do a roundup on the following Friday.
Please feel free to ask any question in the comments section.