Debbie from https://debbiedeywrites.wordpress.com has made me the great honor to nominate my blog for the Blogger Recognition Award. I am very grateful for this honor, especially since it came from such a great blogger. Thank you Debbie !
I’ve started this blog in december 2013 after NaNoWriMo, because I did not want to stop writing. This summer, I engaged in a short story writing challenge and was lucky enough to have the idea to answer to Daily Post prompts and see the audience response in a very positive manner. That was all I needed to find new courage within myself and enroll in Blogging 101, then Writing 101 and Blogging 201. I just love connecting with the readers through my writing and making my blog a better place to come, read and find positive advice on writing has become something I’m truly passionate about.
If I had a piece of advice for new bloggers it would be to write regularly about what they like the most and not be afraid to engage with the community, especially WP bloggers as they have a very kind and constructive way of blogging. If you love your readers, they’ll love you back 100 times more at least, give you insightful feedback, great ideas, and, last but not the least, make you feel like writing everyday.
Here are my nominees for Blogger recognition award :
- Cindycostes : https://cindycostes.wordpress.com/
- Rosemawrites : https://areadingwritr.wordpress.com/
- Vibrant : https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com/
- Anton : http://antonwillseve.com/
- Judy : http://judydykstrabrown.com/
- Nic : http://pintreerepublic
- Coleen : http://silverthreading.com/
- Noémie : http://focalheart.com/
- Edwina http://edwinasepisodes.com/about/
- Sonya : https://sonyca.wordpress.com/
- Cathy http://cathylynnbrooks.com/
- Sylvain : http://www.sylvain-landry.com
- Marty : http://007pandas.com/
This initiative is the kind that promotes Blogs in a pay it forward kind of manner. We are the promoters of the blogs we nominate.
The rules are the following :
Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Write a post and give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
4.Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
5.Let the nominees know you have nominated them and provide a link to the nomination details.