Today’s assignment for writing 101 was to make 3 lists : the things we like, the things we’ve learned, the things we wish.
Here are my lists, written without any importance order in mind.
Things I like
- My ergonomic pillow. It was a revolution for may sleep. My husband calls it the brick.
- Cook for my family and friends.
- A very cool mojito with a lot of cholate-mint and lime, sans alcohol.
- The jubilation of writing
- Write in different and unusual places. This summer only : a farm, a cabin in the mountain, a small sea city.
- My current computer.
- Compassion.It’s the key to a better world.
- read on my kindle in the dark.The word comes down to the book and myself.
- Travel and know I’ll discover a brand new universe.
- Ask questions, a lots of questions, always learn about people, their story, their loves, their fights.
Things I’ve learned
- Listen before talking
- Help other, solidarity is essential
- Transform negative emotions into something constructive and positive
- use my emotions to write
- Focus on something and not getting disturbed my exterior events.
- Never let go. Keep working to realize your dream.
- Believe in myself. it took a lot of time and work.
- Not being afraid of being wrong. Mistakes are always an opportunity to learn
- Preserve myself from negativity of others and always promote optimism.
- Brain is the new sexy (Irene Adler said it, Aaron Sorkin too).
Things I wish
- Peace in the world, seriously. End of slavery and slaughter of masses by a few minorities, really. Every child should be able to go to sleep safe.
- Properly earn my living with my writing
- Open a center for writers. Offer residences and training programs. The residence laureates would be the students mentors.
- See my child thrive and shine on the world around her.
- Raise my child in a way that allows her to express her full potential and be whoever she wants to be
- See my friends and family happy
- Bring joy and warmth in the life of people I meet everyday.
- Be a promoter of education and instruction of girls and women.
- See human race learn from its own mistakes.
- Finally see sherlock’s season 4
Let’s finish the article on a light tune :