After 53 days of writing challenge and just before writing the las 100 word story, I felt like taking a moment and share how I feel on this special day.
- I feel relieved
- I feel I can breathe again
- I feel this has been a great adventure
- I feel it made me grow as a writer
- I am thankful to all the readers who liked my stories and sometimes asked sequels
- I feel thankful for all the help and support I received,special mention for Mlle Louise who has been there for me EVERYDAY
- I am so relieved I’m not stuck with only 100 words anymore
- I am thankful for no more creative agony and utter panic when night is approaching and I havn’t found an idea.
Why will I do next ? First rest, nap, sleep and eat some nachos? Second, finish some the marketing assignment of Blogging 101. Third prepare for NaNoWriMo.
Rendez-vous tonight for my last story !!!