The girl exited the car and rushed on the emergency lane. Puke sound bumped on the tunnel walls, Red spots popped around her eyes sockets while her stomach fought to reject the rest of its content.
– At least, the back seat didn’t get a vomit shower this time.
– Very funny. We told you to drive more smoothly.
– If only she didn’t eat like a cow.
Meanwhile, his sister dropped to the floor.
– Get in the car. Passenger seat.
– But Dad…
– Easy on him. It’s the tumor, not the kid, said the mother.
He groaned and sat behind the wheel driver.